Monday, June 28, 2010

Subject: Just a brief note

The following is an e-mail Julia sent to Joy today, after speaking to me on the phone.


Dear Joy,

Hi.

I heard you were out for a few days. That is a good thing; you need a break :)

My schedule has had some bumps in it - I am aware that you know.
Could we sit down and discuss a progress report in how I am doing?
I am concerned about my inconsistency in serving Brookside Museum.

My concern is that I am not there on a consistent basis ~ when I say I am working from 2 - 4 pm - I often still take off time or I am late.

I am having an disorganization disrupt -
1. I can't find the sign up sheet when I can attend
2. The computer that I was using in the reception office is not available to type on because I think I messed with the copy on Ballston Spa Hotels.
3. I just need to catch up with you. Since the downstairs building has been changed I've lost communication with you.
4. I know I am only in there for 5 hours - 2-4:30 p.m. is that okay?
or do you think I need to change my hours? I don't know, what do you think?

Tuesdays are good because Becky is there.

I just don't know who to ask on Thursday for help. Is it Linda?

I love to work with all the staff there, but I don't know if I am bothering anyone when I interrupt them.

Thank you very much.
Julia S.
I just need some input.


I laughed out loud.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. She is exactly that. Very, very needy. Good lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for not having her volunteer on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!!! she is pretty much saying she sucks as a volunteer..and what happened downstairs that she would lose communication,no stairs?,no phone?...haha love it!

    ReplyDelete